If you are considering to drive taxi with Galaxy Private Hire you would first need to apply and obtain a drivers badge
from Huntingdonshire District Council.
When applying for a license you will need.
A full valid driving licence which you have held for 12 months, issued to your current address.
To have passed the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) test (standard taxi test).
A medical certificate
Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and a DVLA licence check
To have passed the Knowledge test.
For more details please visit council's website Taxi Licensing for full details and charges.
if you like further advice please call us on +44 (0)1480 459900 or
contact us via our contact us form.
we operate as an agent for self employed taxi drivers therfore we only take owner drivers onboard.
- Valid Taxi badge obtained from Huntingdonshire District council
- Self employed
- Own a car with valid taxi registration plate installed
- Own a smartphone with inertnet service
- Preferably Huntingdon resident
- Must be insured for driving taxi
- Good communication skill